Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle

Martin Srebotnjak schrieb:

This is true for Slovenian for months, years now,..

I have translated the new strings in Pootle, but the download and donate
pages cannot be changed to new download/donate pages for our languages.

Hi Martin,

and why?

Regards,

Michael