Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle

Christian Lohmaier schrieb:

Sorry for the delay, but end of vacation this time did unfortunately
clash with some infra issues..
But I finally managed to add hsb and dsb to the Zend framework, so the
translations are now picked up.

Hi Christian,

I chcecked the translations on hsb.libreoffice.org and dsb.libreoffice.org and there are still (partially) untranslated pages:

https://hsb.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-stable/
https://hsb.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/

The English strings here have been already translated on Pootle.

Besides:

https://hsb.libreoffice.org/donate/

It seems that these pages are not completely translated because the original English pages are new.

The same is true for the Lower Sorbian pages.

Regards,

Michael