Re: [libreoffice-website] Fixing broken links for previous LibreOffice releases

On 3/21/19 5:46 PM, Guilhem Moulin wrote:

> JOIN'ing (ON h.sha256) the result of that query with a similar one (on
> downloadarchive) we should be able to populate a static map for
> ngx_http_map_module. That's likely to be more robust than a map
> obtained by manually scrapping HTML :-P

For sure, but how will be materialized this map table in practice, in
terms of links?

Will this solution avoid me to change all the links that point to
download.documentfoundation?

> I can certainly do that, but to be useful that map would need to be
> automatically updated during the releng process, so I'll let cloph
> decide if that's viable.

Yes. If you can update us of his answer in this list, as soon you get
more info that would be nice.

Also, I forgot to mention, but if you could offer a link that point to
the latest versions for both branch still and fresh, that would be nice
of you. Or at least something that can be parsed with ease (to determine
the latest version and link to these latest versions). Chocolatey and
Homebrew, both using a fragile parsing solution for LibreOffice, will
appreciate.

Regards,

--
William Gathoye