[libreoffice-website] Re: Home files on SilverStripe

Sorry for the late reply. Just for information, did the process work (apart
from the problem with redirects)? I mean did you achieve what you wanted to
achieve with those instructions.

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Website-f1644957.html