Re: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Feb 19 infra call

Hi,

William Gathoye wrote:

* Sophi pointed out 2636 is indeed fixed. I haven't been able to
reproduce the issue since one month and half ago (like she described).

that's good to know!

* 2347 (captcha issue) seems to have been fixed because now I see you
switched to Google Recaptcha. Is this intended?

I'm waiting for feedback from Evgeny on this one.

* Twitter logon is failing

Good to know, we'll have a look.

* Facebook logon is failing because the URL has not been whitelisted
in the OAuth app settings

Is this problem fixed? I did some reconfiguration at the FB developer's page.

* Maybe it's time to remove other authentication method like yahoo etc?

Yahoo seems to be still working as auth mechanism, or has this been deprecated?

Thanks,
Florian