[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Feb 19 infra call
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Feb 19 infra call
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 09:54:30 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
William Gathoye wrote:
* Sophi pointed out 2636 is indeed fixed. I haven't been able to
reproduce the issue since one month and half ago (like she described).
that's good to know!
* 2347 (captcha issue) seems to have been fixed because now I see you
switched to Google Recaptcha. Is this intended?
I'm waiting for feedback from Evgeny on this one.
* Twitter logon is failing
Good to know, we'll have a look.
* Facebook logon is failing because the URL has not been whitelisted
in the OAuth app settings
Is this problem fixed? I did some reconfiguration at the FB developer's page.
* Maybe it's time to remove other authentication method like yahoo etc?
Yahoo seems to be still working as auth mechanism, or has this been deprecated?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|[libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Feb 19 infra call||Guilhem Moulin <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Feb 19 infra call||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Feb 19 infra call||William Gathoye <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice hosting at TDF
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Feb 19 infra call
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Extension Center is not loading