Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle

Hi,

Michael Wolf wrote:
Ah, this is a little trickier than first thought - zend framework that
is used by silverstripe doesn't know about hsb/dsb, thus the langauge
files aren't picked up...

but working on it...

Thank you for your reply, I hope Zend Framework will be willing ... :-)

sorry for the delay on this one - Cloph is on vacation this week, but will have a look when he's back!

Florian