Re: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Feb 19 infra call

Hi,

Guilhem Moulin wrote on 19.02.19 at 21:51:
* wget: News from AskBot situation? No news from TDF board or Florian at the
moment

is there any concrete ticket? There are a couple of topics pending indeed (#2347, #2636) and I try to get our service provider fix these ASAP.

If there are any others, please let me know, so I can chase them.

Florian