Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Home files on SilverStripe

Jean Spiteri schrieb:
Forgot to add that, after doing the renaming, you would need to go to
dsb.libreoffice.org?flush=all, if you get Not Found pages, to refresh the
structure.

Hi,

this doesn't work, the page cannot be loaded because of a redirection limit. The error message says it may be because of blocked cookies. But I allow all cookies.

Michael