Hello everyone.

As a member of the chocolatey community, we were alerted last week our
LibreOffice related packages hadn't been updated properly. The issue
appearedĀ  since the release 6.2. We investigated and the issue appeared
from the fact the following pages have been deprecated and therefore not
updated with the latest 6.2.x and 6.1.x links:

  * https://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-still
  * https://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh

Only the following page has been updated:

  * https://www.libreoffice.org/download

Since the two aforementioned pages were highly indexed on Google (and
other search engines) for English but for NLP sites, we decided to make
a 301 redirection to https://www.libreoffice.org/download.

Please note https://www.libreoffice.org/download is itself a redirection
to https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download (this is a restriction
of SilverStripe, we cannot reduce the link due to the way the hierarchy
has been built).

The change has only been applied on the EN website. NLP websites should
make the redirection as well for consistency with the EN website.

Thanks a lot to cloph for having applied the fix for the EN!

After discussion with cloph, we tested

--
William Gathoye
<william@gathoye.be>