Re: [libreoffice-website] Ask. disable wiki comunity option?

Hi,

On Sat, 02 Feb 2019 at 07:29:28 -0700, m.a.riosv wrote:
> the comunity wiki option when dooing a new message in Ask, seems not to be
> very popular for the volunteers.
> […]
> Can it be suppressed or at least change their message to reduce the people
> marking it.

That label is currently not templated, so we can't change it unless we
edit the source, which we'd much rather avoid.

On the other hand, any askbot admin (not just TDF infra) can disable it
at https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/settings/FORUM_DATA_RULES/ . However
I suppose one should seek consensus about it first.

Cheers,
--
Guilhem.