Re: [libreoffice-website] Minor TDF Wiki nitpick: "This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources"

Hi Ahiijny,

On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 at 23:55:39 -0500, ahiijny wrote:
> Recently, I've noticed a little shield icon with a red 'x' in my
> Chrome address bar whenever I'm on a page from the TDF wiki.
> […]
> When I click on the icon, it says "Insecure content blocked: This page
> is trying to load scripts from unauthorized sources".
> […]
> This is just a minor nitpick since it doesn't really hinder the
> browsing experience, but might it be possible for someone to resolve
> this?

Hmm, it definitely wasn't intentional, and probably slipped through
because Firefox-based browsers don't have third-party requests to this
service (AFAICT). The culprit was the ‘UniversalLanguageSelector’
extension, cf. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Topic:Uj6wokrcatlfropr .
I now unset ‘$wgULSGeoService’, which also removes requests to
‘freegeoip.net’.

Thanks for the report!
Cheers,
--