[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Incorrect macOS requirement on website
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Incorrect macOS requirement on website
- From: William Gathoye <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 19:38:23 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Since LibreOffice 6.0, the macOS requirements have been bumped to macOS
10.9 (aka Mavericks) .
However, on the website , this is written macOS 10.9 (Mountain Lion).
Mountain Lion was version 10.8. 10.9 is Mavericks. Please correct to
On the French website, this is still 10.8 (other pieces of info are
outdated as well).
Also, I hereby ask you to get accesses to the Silverstripe French
website. Sometimes, Sophie and JB Faure have too much work and being
able to fix issues like this would avoid them unneeded burden.
(Ps.: I'm not subscribed to the list, please put me in cc).
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Incorrect macOS requirement on website||Mike Saunders <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Askbot-ja moderator
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Incorrect macOS requirement on website
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Askbot-ja moderator
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Incorrect macOS requirement on website