Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Notification Emails not being sent

Hi,

Guilhem Moulin <guilhem@libreoffice.org> wrote on Wed, 26 Sep 2018 17:02:40 +0200:

Ooops silly me, Sophie noticed a global switch which I had missed and
was turned off… After turning it on I see a sharp increase of the
outgoing mail traffic from Askbot, and indeed the instant alert system
does work now (with my account at least).

thanks a lot for chasing this! Keeping my fingers crossed it works out now as expected!

Florian