[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Notification Emails not being sent
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Notification Emails not being sent
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 17:37:29 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Guilhem Moulin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote on Wed, 26 Sep 2018 17:02:40 +0200:
Ooops silly me, Sophie noticed a global switch which I had missed and
was turned off… After turning it on I see a sharp increase of the
outgoing mail traffic from Askbot, and indeed the instant alert system
does work now (with my account at least).
thanks a lot for chasing this! Keeping my fingers crossed it works out now as expected!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Notification Emails not being sent
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Did something change the system?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Notification Emails not being sent
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] l10n of LO website(s)