[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Notification Emails not being sent
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Notification Emails not being sent
- From: Guilhem Moulin <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 17:02:40 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 at 13:38:13 +0200, Guilhem Moulin wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 at 13:16:53 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
>> peterwt <email@example.com> wrote on Fri, 17 Aug 2018 04:02:16 -0700 (MST):
>>> Now August and still not working.
>> do you know what the latest status of this was? We talked about it in a
>> recent team meeting IMHO - I recall it was working, so only the concrete
>> account seems to be affected, can you confirm, or am I wrong on this?
> You're wrong that it's the only account affected, at least :-) Instant
> notifications were working again around mid-March for a short period,
> but they broke(?) again soon afterwards. We're still waiting for
> upstream's fix (or at least action) on this.
Ooops silly me, Sophie noticed a global switch which I had missed and
was turned off… After turning it on I see a sharp increase of the
outgoing mail traffic from Askbot, and indeed the instant alert system
does work now (with my account at least).
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Notification Emails not being sent||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Sep 18 infra call
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Notification Emails not being sent
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Notification Emails not being sent
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Notification Emails not being sent