[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Updated the website with hi-res logos
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Updated the website with hi-res logos
- From: Mike Saunders <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 16:16:13 +0200
- To: Website list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've noticed for a while that on hi-DPI displays, some parts of the
LibreOffice website look a bit blurry (eg the logo in the top left). So
I've updated a few assets with hi-res versions. For instance:
* Logo in the top-left
* Logo in the download box
* Arrow icon in the top-right of the download box
I've tested the changes in various browsers and all looks fine, but just
let me know if there are any issues! And also if there are any other
low-res assets that we can update...
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Re: portable page shortcode issue
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Did something change the system?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] portable page shortcode issue
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Did something change the system?