[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Changes to the Download pages
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Changes to the Download pages
- From: Mike Saunders <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 09:33:21 +0200
- To: Jean Spiteri <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
Apologies for not replying to this sooner...
On 13/08/2018 15:35, Jean Spiteri wrote:
> My work can be divided in three tasks
> 1. Created a new page named "LibreOffice Impress Remote" and put it as a
> child of the Download. Thus, it can be seen in the Download menu as well.
> 2. I have renamed the "Android and iOS" page to "LibreOffice Viewer for
> 3. I have removed the Impress Remote download links from that page and
> changed the text to lead to the new page.
> I am looking forward for feedback. If this is positive, the changes could be
> published soon. Thank you.
Those changes sound good to me, and I agree that we should make our
mobile apps more prominent! Do you need any help implementing the
changes, or is it just a case of clicking "Publish" to go live?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|[libreoffice-website] Re: Changes to the Download pages||Jean Spiteri <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-website] Changes to the Download pages||Jean Spiteri <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Aug 21 infra call
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Re: Changes to the Download pages
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Changes to the Download pages
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: Changes to the Download pages