Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Notification Emails not being sent

Hi,

Guilhem Moulin <guilhem@libreoffice.org> wrote on Fri, 17 Aug 2018 13:38:13 +0200:

You're wrong that it's the only account affected, at least:-) Instant
notifications were working again around mid-March for a short period,
but they broke(?) again soon afterwards. We're still waiting for
upstream's fix (or at least action) on this.

my bad, then I got that wrong - I poke Evgeny again.

Florian