Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Multilingual LibreOffice website

There will be gender problems for many languages. I suggest something else:
"Your language community (LANG_NAME)" - or whatever works better in English
Countries are a problem, because some language communities cover several
countries, and sometimes language communities are spread over the borders
of the countries where that language is the official one ...

Lp, m.