[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Re: Multilingual LibreOffice website
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Re: Multilingual LibreOffice website
- From: Jean Spiteri <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 06:34:11 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
The code has been updated to comply with the feedback given on this thread.
It is desirable that everyone re-visits newdesign.libreoffice.org to re-test
that it works well. Most of the changes done are, however, under the hood
and should not be seen, as long as they do not include a regression.
The changes done, for the sake of completeness, are
* The community name (X in The X community) does not include the
Region/Country in most cases. Thus, for example, when before it was " The
Italian (Italy) community", it is "The Italian community". This has been
done in such a way to still allow dialects to be distinguished. (pt-BR will
still have Brazil in the community name).
* The community name (ex. Italian) is now translated in the native language.
Thus, you'll see "The ITALIANO community".
* The change above is to prepare for when the string will be translated. The
text included in the banner is now translatable. However, input from a TDF
admin is still required to upload the strings to Pootle to have them
transalted by the community.
Again, any further feedback is welcome. Thank you.
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Website-f1644957.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Multilingual LibreOffice website||Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-website] Multilingual LibreOffice website||Jean Spiteri <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Re: Multilingual LibreOffice website
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Multilingual LibreOffice website
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: Multilingual LibreOffice website
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Multilingual LibreOffice website