I think there is a danger of over-estimating our audience's ability to understand English. If possible, I'd prefer the invitation to be localised, including language name but no flag or country name. Language communities can be spread over many countries and continents.

Is the website set up for the language preference in the browser? When I type in libreoffice in my search engine I get the English website rather than the Welsh one - my browser preference language.

Rhos

Ar 13/08/2018 19:30, ysgrifennodd Daniel A. Rodriguez:
This is a capture from main wordpress site
https://s33.postimg.cc/ggw8rzm6n/es-wordpress.png

In our case, we the spanish subsite admins try to avoid linguistic
nuances. That's why I think we should not use the country name
neither, for the case just 'Spanish' would work.

Just my two cents.

El lun., 13 ago. 2018 a las 12:17, Jean Spiteri