[libreoffice-website] Re: Multilingual LibreOffice website

Italo Vignoli-5 wrote
> Works for me, but the sentence in the dark grey banner should be in
> Italian and not in English.

That would require an effort to translate by numerous communities. However,
I (personally) would prefer having text in English as the rest of the text.
That is, if you mean the actual language of the text and not the community
name found in the sentence.

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Website-f1644957.html