[libreoffice-website] Re: Multilingual LibreOffice website

Mike Saunders wrote
> https://i.imgur.com/MNBHqnj.png
>
> That icon under the title opens up a list of languages. But maybe it's
> familiar to regular Wikipedia users, but wouldn't be so effective on the
> LibreOffice site for newcomers...

It could be good but I think that actually showing the user that there IS a
localisation rather than there MIGHT BE is a little more welcoming. People
from small languages might be more inclined to not consider it because there
language is small.

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Website-f1644957.html