Hi Mike,

Just on one point,
Le 13/08/2018 à 16:02, Mike Saunders a écrit :
Hi Jean,

On 13/08/2018 15:15, Jean Spiteri wrote:

If you want to see what is the output of the proposal, please visit
newdesign.libreoffice.org. On top of the green menu bar, there should be a
black banner with some text on it. The actual proposal is that the banner is
seen only by those who have set a primary language other than English (US)
in their browser.

Thanks for looking into this! Yes, I totally agree that we need to make
the other language sites more prominent. We often get emails to info@
from non-English speakers who try their best to give feedback or ask
questions, but don't know that there's a whole LibreOffice site in their
language.

I think the banner is OK, but it does push the rest of the content down
a bit. Is there any way to add a "Dismiss" button so that it's not shown
again to people who don't want to change?

Another alternative would be to have an extra menu on the right-hand
side, after donate, with a UK/USA flag for the English site. This would
keep it nice and small, and could have other flags in the drop-down list
underneath. Not sure how easy that is to implement, though!

I don't think we want to use flags as it's about countries and not
languages, we have always tried to avoid them as it could lead to some
issues.

Cheers
Sophie