[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Changes to the Download pages
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Changes to the Download pages
- From: Jean Spiteri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 06:35:20 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
I've already posted this on other mailing lists and feedback was positive
thus I'm posting it here as well.
I have done some work on the LibreOffice website in an effort to work on
https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/2155. At the moment, the work
has been saved as draft. Thus, it's not visible to users, except those who
have an account in SilverStripe.
My work can be divided in three tasks
1. Created a new page named "LibreOffice Impress Remote" and put it as a
child of the Download. Thus, it can be seen in the Download menu as well.
2. I have renamed the "Android and iOS" page to "LibreOffice Viewer for
3. I have removed the Impress Remote download links from that page and
changed the text to lead to the new page.
I am looking forward for feedback. If this is positive, the changes could be
published soon. Thank you.
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Website-f1644957.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Changes to the Download pages||Mike Saunders <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Multilingual LibreOffice website
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Multilingual LibreOffice website
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Multilingual LibreOffice website
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Changes to the Download pages