[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Extension publishing
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Extension publishing
- From: "Daniel A. Rodriguez" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 05:14:20 -0300
- To: Andreas Mantke <email@example.com>
- Cc: Website list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
El vie., 1 de jun. de 2018 05:02, Andreas Mantke <email@example.com> escribió:
> Am 31.05.2018 um 23:45 schrieb Daniel A. Rodriguez:
> > Does this extension need approval to be available for everyone?
> there will no approval of a project, if the author will not submit the
> project for publication. The state of the project is currently 'private'
> and not in the review queue.
> But there is an issue with the structure / content of the extension. The
> description.xml points to the subfolder 'registration' and the file
> 'license.txt' in this subfolder. The later one doesn't contain the
> Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license text
> or a link to the appropriate website with the license text. The author
> should fix this within an updated release file.
> Kind regards,
Thanks guys, will tell him
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|[libreoffice-website] Extension publishing||"Daniel A. Rodriguez" <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Extension publishing||Andreas Mantke <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Extension publishing
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Permission for editing SilverStripe pages of pt-br.libreoffice.org
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Extension publishing
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Extension publishing