[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] l10n of LO website(s)
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] l10n of LO website(s)
- From: Mike Saunders <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 16:49:29 +0100
- To: Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 08/02/2018 12:42, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
> Please someone take care of these issues - if l10n and localized websites
> are of any priority to the website team.
> Internet and web are about being prompt and there seems to be a problem
> with handling the website l10n side at LO/TDF.
Just to say, thanks for bringing up these issues -- I appreciate some of
them have been on the table for a while. I'm going to meet Cloph soon
and learn more about Silverstripe, Pootle and other topics relating to
these issues, so hopefully I can tackle some of them in due time.
And as mentioned, I'll deploy Leto2 on the main site too. Thanks again
for all your localisation work!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-website] l10n of LO website(s)||Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] l10n of LO website(s)
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Credits Page is rather old
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] l10n of LO website(s)
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] l10n of LO website(s)