[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Notification Emails not being sent
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Notification Emails not being sent
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 16:15:53 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
peterwt wrote on 2018-02-02 at 12:25:
On the https://ask.libreoffice.org website notification emails are not being
sent. The red envelope shows against the username when there is new activity
in a post that I have contributed to but I do not receive an email. This
problem seems to happen often. It works for a short time after being fixed
then reverts to not working.
can you try with a different mail account? I'd like to rule out problems with the receiving mail server.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-website] Re: Notification Emails not being sent||peterwt <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-website] Notification Emails not being sent||peterwt <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Putting "Join us" page as top-level menu item?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] l10n of LO website(s)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Notification Emails not being sent
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: Notification Emails not being sent