Re: [libreoffice-website] NL website default font

Hi everyone,

I think I'm making some progress on the website font issue. I'm using
our "newdesign" server for testing, and I've self-hosted Lato2. In
addition, I've pasted bits of text from the Slovene and Lithuanian
websites, which were broken before, into the "Free Office Suite" and
"Fun Project" sections when you scroll down:

http://newdesign.libreoffice.org

With the most recent Lato2, this appears to work for me in Linux,
whereas with the Lato2 from Google it looks odd as we previously
discussed. Can you confirm how it looks to you please?

If this works, we can consider hosting Lato2 ourselves, but that's a
bigger step...

Cheers,
Mike