Re: [libreoffice-website] NL website default font

Actually, check this out:

* Screenshot from Antanas: https://i.imgur.com/xS6uAGu.png

* Screenshot from me (macOS): https://i.imgur.com/67akhXw.png

So for Antanas certain characters look odd (they appear to be rendered
in bold) but it doesn't affect me. Antanas, what browser and OS
combination are you using?

Can anyone else confirm if they get the odd bold letters on
http://lt.libreoffice.org ?

Thanks!