Yes, like Cheng-Chia Tseng says :D

Regards,
Jeff

Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> 於 2017年11月8日 週三
下午11:05寫道:

Hello,

Jeff Huang wrote on 2017-11-08 at 15:53:
On zh-tw.libreoffice.org <http://zh-tw.libreoffice.org> , we will
expect
to see a zh-TW (localized locale name is 中文 (正體)) page, but it still
shows English version even if my first prefered language on browser is
zh-TW, don't know if we can do a language-auto-detect donate page?

did this work until about Friday last week?
I tried with a few pages - Turkish and Slovenian pages seem to show the
English donate request as well, but the Polish website shows the correct
version.

I'm not sure how it was before, although I think the respective
localized pages were shown.

Can you confirm this is a new problem? Then we could connect it with the
change of the donate page and check the website source code for problems.

It has been an old problem before the new Donate page.

After downloading LibreOffice on the native language site, it will be
directed to the old version of the Donate page in English. (Please see the
screenshot as the attachment.)
[image: libo-redirected-donation.png]

It is always better to be directed to http://zh-tw.libreoffice.org/donate/
the new Donate page in the localized language.