[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] NL website default font
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] NL website default font
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 10:56:58 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin Srebotnjak wrote on 2017-09-18 at 13:30:
I would ask the same for the Slovenian website (sl.libreoffice.org),
because čšžČŠŽ are not part of Lato and thus those characters get rendered
in another font which if pure ugly.
Also, for the future: the designers of LibreOffice should take into account
that the fonts they use for localizable content must be full Unicode fonts.
I directly replied in https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/412, as that contains the details :-)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-website] NL website default font||Antanas Budriūnas <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] NL website default font||Martin Srebotnjak <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: NL website default font
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Ask LibreOffice site: short explanation for why registration is required?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] NL website default font
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] NL website default font