Re: [libreoffice-website] NL website default font

Hi,

Martin Srebotnjak wrote on 2017-09-18 at 13:30:
I would ask the same for the Slovenian website (sl.libreoffice.org),
because 蚞ȊŽ are not part of Lato and thus those characters get rendered
in another font which if pure ugly.

Also, for the future: the designers of LibreOffice should take into account
that the fonts they use for localizable content must be full Unicode fonts.

I directly replied in https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/412, as that contains the details :-)

Florian