[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] ask.libreoffice SPAM filtering
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] ask.libreoffice SPAM filtering
- From: Naruhiko Ogasawara <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 03:57:52 +0000
- To: "LibreOffice, website" <email@example.com>
I'm not sure this list is a right place, I would like to ask banning of our
Askbot, as a JA moderator.
My Japanese friend, Jun Nogata asked me that his IP address is banned from
ask.libreoffice.org as a spammer address.
He has his own domain (nofuture.tv) and it relates static IP address which
banned, and no one should not use it, so, he is wondering why
I promise he hadn't been spamming. He is a most active people in JA Askbot
and we wouldn't like lose his activity.
Could you someone back his IP back from banning? Or, can I do this by
myself? If so, please how to do this.
Naruhiko NARU Ogasawara
Naruhiko Ogasawara (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] ask.libreoffice SPAM filtering||Guilhem Moulin <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Infra call on Tue, Sep 19 at 16:30 UTC
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] NL website default font
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Infra call on Tue, Sep 19 at 16:30 UTC
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] ask.libreoffice SPAM filtering