I would like to ask some questions regarding the Bugzilla code available on
the server and the repository itself. I am asking in relation of two
specific issues that can be found in Redmine. These are  issue 2187
<https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/2187>   and  issue 2150
<https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/2150>  .

I would like to ask whether the Gerrit repo is up to date with all the
changes done to the server. Specifically, I mean the code that has been
added to Bugzilla to add the crashreporter extra field. I've tried to search
for it but could not find any sign of it. Have I missed it or has it not
been uploaded to the repo?

The second thing I would like is whether the  Gerrit patch 34523
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/34523/>   has been installed on the
Bugzilla server, whether the official or the test server. I tried to check
it but could not find any sign of this being online so I may be missing
something here as well.

One final thing, I think that recently a Git hook has been uploaded to the
Bugzilla server to aid docs generation. Can this be uploaded on the repo as
well or not?

Thank you for reading.