Participants
1. guilhem
2. Norbert
3. janIV
4. cloph

 * JanIV: are the ReCaptcha keys stored in pillar yet?  Cloph: not yet, will do
 * Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS ends in April 2017, need to migrate ASAP
   - Guilhem: migrated ask
   - Norbert: slow process but have it under control; Q wants to have the
     DB in a mouted volume, not in /var/lib/…
   - kermit (rdm#824): wiki has a VM already vm163, for piwik we need to
     evaluate prefs (no gluster)
   - bilbo2 (rdm#825): mirrorbrain OK, for the lists archives we need to
     ensure that no mail is lost etc
   - pumbaa (rdm#1477): floeff currently takes care of this one
   - tb31: on Ubuntu 14, no KVM so let's leave it alone for now
 * Native Gluster support in QEMU: only falco left, will do the change this
   week-kend (guilhem) Would be easier with access to the KVM though :-)
 * Using Gluster volumes can lead to poor disk I/O (writes) on VMs; how can we
   improve that?
        - JanIV: try to look at the caching methods for MySQL, use the one
    recommended for NFS
 * LDAP/SSO update
   - currently working on linking accounts between bugzilla and LDAP
   -  send mail to website@ afterwards so people can test it
 * Walk through Redmine tickets (postponed)
 * Add 301 redirects to https:// for all http:// traffic?  Norbert agrees, says
   we should change and see if someone complains :-) – http://xkcd.com/1172/

Infra IRL meeting: Mon, Feb. 6th. (after FOSDEM).

Guilhem.