With the change on the download page, you get to see the supported languages for LO menus better.

With the 3 column view of the "please select your language", it now prints out on one "letter size" page. I counted 109 listings, but "Belarusian" is listed twice. So that would make it 108 or 109 languages?

With this single page printout, I can show users a single sheet listing of the currently supported languages for the menus of LO. Then there are the localized dictionaries for these languages. There are over 20 localized Spanish dictionaries in my list [ http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.4-installs/dictionary.html ] of know dictionaries. These listings sometimes impresses potential users. I tell them that MSO will require you to pay extra for each additional language and may not allow one system to have multiple language version of their package installed at the same time. Also I state that it is very easy to switch between menu languages, if needed. Plus the fact that I cannot find free dictionaries for all the languages a user might need to deal with, for MSO, is one big reason why people should switch to LO. You have so many free ones for LO, you will not want to deal with MSO if your document uses several languages in its text.