[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Askbot at ask.libreoffice.org
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Askbot at ask.libreoffice.org
- From: Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 11:30:43 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Le 13/02/2012 09:00, Marc Paré a écrit :
> Bonjour Jean-Baptiste,
> OpenID does have support from most large internet organizations.
Yes, it is the problem for me: the business of many of these
organizations is to sell private data.
Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Askbot at ask.libreoffice.org||drew <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-website] Askbot at ask.libreoffice.org||Alexander Werner <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Askbot at ask.libreoffice.org||Jean-Baptiste Faure <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Askbot at ask.libreoffice.org||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug Submission Assistant unusable in multiple browsers
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug Submission Assistant unusable in multiple browsers
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Askbot at ask.libreoffice.org
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Askbot at ask.libreoffice.org