Hi Andras, *,

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 9:31 PM, Andras Timar <timar74@gmail.com> wrote:

2012/1/26 Andras Timar <timar74@gmail.com>:
Hi,

readlicense_oo/odt/CREDITS.odt is rather outdated. I would like to
update it before 3.5.0. But
http://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/credits/ is not so fresh, either.
Would it be possible to update it in the next days?

I did not get any reply to this mail. Now I can edit the main website,
I've got rights. However, this page is not accessible, when I select
it in SilverStripe, I get server error (the error message is in a
popup window in raw html source – funny).

Yeah, the problem was that someone requested publication using the
workflow request, and that in turn causes a diff to be produced on
request, but that is rather inefficient in terms of speed, so it did
exceed the IO limit and thus that process had no chance to complete.
Turns out that it was only slightly above the limit....
Below output of silverstripe's profiler:
                              PROFILER OUTPUT
Calls                    Time  Routine
  1    39474.2169 ms (86.68 %)  obj.ChangedFields
 20    2594.8186 ms (5.70 %)  obj.DiffLinkToLastPublished
[....]
       34.6062 ms (0.08 %)  Missed
       45540.5290 ms (100.00 %)  OVERALL TIME

so above the 40 seconds default limit.... I increased the limit, so it
should not be a problem in future anymore (apart from the user having
to wait)

May I ask website admins to
take a look at this page?

Done :-) The now published version is the one created on Feb 02

Also, I don't know how you generated the
contents for the page, I'm sure it was generated by a script. Please
publish the script.

Sebastian Späth does create the page, and also put the revised
contents into silverstripe.

I'm sure the script was already posted to the mailinglist or similar

ciao
Christian