[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] FR translation of download script
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] FR translation of download script
- From: Sophie Gautier <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 22:30:02 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Jean Baptiste,
This is now corrected in Pootle so it will be updated next time. Kind
Le 16 févr. 2012 20:42, "Jean-Baptiste Faure" <email@example.com> a
> On the webpage http://fr.libreoffice.org/telecharger/
> there is a typo in the translation of :
> "Download the SDK for developing extensions and external tools"
> In French there is "SDF" instead of "SDK"
> I can't modify this part of the download page.
> Can somebody with access rights fix that ?
> Thank you very much
> Best regards.
> Side note : in French SDF means "homeless" (Sans Domicile Fixe) :-)
> Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.
> Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-website] FR translation of download script||Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] FR translation of download script
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Askbot at ask.libreoffice.org
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] FR translation of download script
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: Webstats for Polish NL Project