Hi David,

Hi Michael, :-)

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 23:48, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@novell.com> wrote:
Hi David,

 [...]
       * I would move the download link to the top - and have the
         explanation below it - it takes time to read through that
         text; I can feel my eyes getting tired - and - really, the
         platform / language combination is -really- sweet and simple.
               + eg. the German tranlation (missing an s) ;-) seems
                 much crisper and prettier as of now.

You're the second person to comment about this - Stefan made similar
comments, too. I think the solution, therefore, will be to move the
detailed instructions to a sub-page that will be accessible from the
side menu (for inexperienced people), and just have a very brief text
on the actual download page. I'll deal with this.

I support Michael and Stefan (already wanted to include this in my mail about the main page, but
didn't manage to do so).

Downloading LibreOffice should be as easy as possible, so the download links must be the most
prominent part of the page IMHO.

The instructions can be placed at the lower part of the page - but I don't mind a sub-page, if they
are not only referenced from the navigation, but from the text  (near the download links) too.

Best regards

Bernhard