Hi *,

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 1:10 PM, Stefan Weigel
<stefan.weigel@bildungskreis.org> wrote:
Am 07.12.2010 12:34, schrieb David Nelson:

Our users are *not* supposed to be downloading from the test site.

I do not propose that users download from the test site. I am asking
for quick improvement of the currently official download page
http://www.documentfoundation.org/download/.

test.libreoffice.org is a test and staging facility

No, it´s the construction site.

Yes, exactly. When going live just the "test" will be removed from the
URL, but the contents will be the same.

The test site is: http://pumbaa.ooodev.org:7780

Correct again. All technical stuff affecting the CMS will be tried out
there before going live.
Also if you want to try major changes to the theme (the css), I'm
happy to try them out on pumbaa first.

ciao
Christian