On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 7:27 PM, Cor Nouws <oolst@nouenoff.nl> wrote:
And then I have to be clear myself too ;-) so ...
different pages not only in the sense of different content, but also the
naming of pages will be different.

Regards,
Cor

By 'Native Languages' if you mean the native language teams then yes,
the site created in the subset of the community will be able to be
structured in any way they want and all in their native language.

If by 'Native Languages' you mean the main website ie. LibreOffice.org
in french, they will have a native language interface, native language
URLs, native language page naming (titles) and native language
content, but the essential structure of the site will remain constant
across all languages as has been established around a month ago. for
example in each language there is a download page, product information
pages for each application, extensions and templates directory (the
actual extensions and templates being common across languages so as to
avoid language bias) etc.

It is encouraged that the message, meaning and layout of each page is
not massively changed from an agreed template (these have not yet been
developed as we are only looking at infrastructure at the moment, but
this will involve extensive consultation with all native language
groups).
This concept will ensure that a good idea or concept implemented in
one language benefits all languages in the community, with the aim to
create a truly international community which is united under one
common goal: "The best possible office suite across all languages".

I don't know exactly how I heave to read this.
But it is very likely that the various native languages will have different pages.

I didn't mean in their native language groups (subsection of the main
site). See above.
The Drupal infrastructure enforces a consistent structure on the main
site, this is not an opinion.
In contrast to what some opinions might be, the Drupal development
team is made up of a wide variety of people having a wide variety of
native languages whom along with many others (listen to the marketing
conference calls) have formed a consensus that common structure for
the main site (not in native language groups) is the best way to unite
the community and to ensure each language is equal.

This common structure is under intense development now with
consultation with each segment of the community. If you wish to get
involved please have a look on The Documentation Foundation Wiki.