Le 2010-11-23 17:57, Ivan M. a écrit :

I'd like to take this opportunity to invite all the people who have
been working on these mockups to join the design list - be it now, or
when the time comes to discuss the look of the future website - we
need to make these decisions in one place so that our end results are
consistent and fit into a unified design strategy, and we need people
to know where to go if they want to contribute design work.

Thanks for the note Ivan. Makes sense to take it to the newly formed design list. I'll copy the original info to the design list for reference sake and we can go from there.

Any future design that is going to be used on the website will be
discussed on the design list, and we won't be having that discussion
be for quite some time considering that the definition of branding
elements is going to be the focus over the next few months. That means
that the designs proposed here, which use current branding (and make
some of it up themselves), will likely be out of date in a few months'
time.

No one expects the Drupal team to define the look of the website -
there is no such mandate. There are other things we need to focus on
before we begin the new website design - April 2011 is a long time
away (although it'll probably seem short in hindsight) considering the
things the design list has yet to work on.

I would suggest that April 2011 is closer than we think if we are interested in implementing a fully tested and working site. But yes, we need to take into consideration some items on this page: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Work_Items as well as http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Drupal_Strategy in minde before we get to that point.

Let's move it to design.

Marc