Hi Bernhard,
Am 21.11.2010 03:43, schrieb Bernhard Dippold:
So look at LO5 as first possible change of the sidebar.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/CSS#LO5:

I like it much better - it looks more lightweight ("libre" ;-) ).

The sidebar has no green background but a green1-title.

This allows the corner of grey triangles to become a relevant branding
element.

Only the marked
and the hover page will be green1 with white text.

Perhaps there is a way to add the gradient from the active tab in the
top navigation to the left border of the active entry in the left tab?

(and could the right upper corners of the left tabs be removed as well
on the active green as on the inactive grey entries?)
I will try to get it if it is possible.

The main headlines
(h1, h2, h3) and all strong words are green1,

ok, but I don't understand the reason to up-size h2 over the size of h1.
I only changed the color. The root cause is that in the .CSS h1 is in a fix size (24px) and h2, h3 in a relative size (2em). For the reason we may ask Christian Lohmaier.

the normal link is blue0,
hover link is blue1 and underlined, the activated link is green1.

On my flatscreen blue0 is too dark - not easily to be distinguished from
normal text (might become even more a problem for visually impaired
people).
Perhaps we should do a special barrier-free website too (http://cocoate.com/de/barrierefreiheit-und-joomla bzw. http://cocoate.com/fr/joomla-15-francais/l-accessibilite-dans-joomla). Therefor I will ask Christian in a different thread. (But not at the start.)

Looking at your screenshot, I'd prefer:

- blue1 for normal links,
- blue1 underlined for hover links
- green1 underlined for activated links (in order to distinguish them
from headings and <strong> texts.
I will change it.

Hope this helps.
Yes of course.