On 07/11/2010 Stefan Weigel wrote:
Am 07.11.2010 17:21, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:

A usability issue I see in http://test.libreoffice.org/

You are invited to improve it. Have you already got your access as a
publisher to the CMS?

Of course I had registered and completed my profile before writing in
mailing list, but I'm not planning to edit pages in the immediate future
so I don't need further permissions.

I was merely submitting, as a casual visitor of the website, the
following idea for comments:

How can this be improved? I believe that the language selector on
http://www.openoffice.org/ is nice and unobtrusive, but then it shows a
rather unfriendly list when clicked. Would it be possible/desirable to
have a nice small selector that, when users move the mouse on it, shows
the available languages in an overlay?

But I see the test site has already changed and features a full list at
http://test.libreoffice.org/international/ which I find OK for the time
being; thanks to those who worked on it!

Regards,
  Andrea.