Le 2010-11-19 06:19, Christoph Noack a écrit :
Hi Marc!

Although having some very experienced community members here, who are
able to come up with "requirements" that help to work on the web
infrastructure - let's quote one of the most famous people (in Germany)
working in the requirements development domain ... the term "users"
refers to us, the community, using the site.

"User's don't give requirements. They provide information".

If you ask for requirements, you might end up in getting answers that
lead to the same design like it is available today. Only few people
might come up with suggestions what might be better ... Thus, from the
"requirements engineering point-of-view", it might be better to (also)
ask for the usual tasks people do. Usually, this "cognitive
walk-through" enables people to state what they are comfortable with -
and what's less desired.

If I remember correctly, Thorsten already started to explain how graphic
requests and selection might work. I referred to the pages where we
collected ideas concerning "brainstorming" (the idea collection Michael
talked about in another thread). Maybe this can already be a starting
point ...

Yes good points, The postings are really there for LO team members to let the Drupal team know a little more of the different needs so that we can make the transition to the Drupal site as painless and seamless as possible. The main Drupal Web Devs are doing amazing work and the site is coming along extremely well.

I believe that all of the teams need at minimum a certain set of tools and that, on their part, the teams have also some expectations of tools and structure that they would consider necessary to work in an efficient manner on the Drupal site. We are just looking for this information from the team members.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Drupal#Drupal_Website_Requirements

Maybe we should then re-consider the term "requirements" if this poses a problem.

Cheers

Marc