Hi Marc and Carlos,

On Nov 18, 2010, at 6:23 AM, Marc Paré wrote:

Le 2010-11-18 00:44, Carlos Jenkins a écrit :

I really would like to integrate all the aspects of the development into
Drupal, to have a common user base a login. Right now the Issue tracking is
taking place in a BugZilla. I know this is asking really too much, but
exists the possibility to start using Issues/Project for Drupal, those are
the module that empowers http://drupal.org/project/issues

I don't expect current developers to configure it and set it up, but if that
is done, the will be willing to use it?

Cheers

Yes, we need to keep the community together as much as possible. As you said, let's make it easy
for the devs, they are pretty busy working on code.

I concur on this--centralizing web infrastructure where possible will reduce our overhead and let
the project tools be managed more easily. This will save us time on more outward-oriented (and
future-oriented) community activities. :)

-Ben

Benjamin Horst
bhorst@mac.com
646-464-2314 (Eastern)