Hi all,

Sorry for breaking the thread - mobile access during waiting for the train.

Well, I still did not understand the real reason for the change ... since the wiki content is
expected to change very quickly. Thus, referencing to the content via section numbers might not
work thatcher well. On the other hand, maybe the numbering engages to avoid micro-structuring and
mis-using heading styles.

Cheers,
Christoph

David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz> schrieb:

Hi, :-)

I'm forwarding this thread from the TDF discuss list in the hope that
someone can implement a solution.

Anyone here got the necessary permissions?

TIA. ;-)

David Nelson

Forwarded conversation