Le 2010-11-17 19:49, Benjamin Horst a écrit :
On Nov 13, 2010, at 1:27 AM, Marc Paré wrote:

Le 2010-11-13 01:09, Michael Wheatland a écrit :
LibreOffice is on facebook, does anyone know who set this up, and are
we able to get a live activity stream setup so we are able to place
this on the LibreOffice Drupal development site.

http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/live-stream

Should be. There is talk of looking into adding a facebook stat and maybe twitter stat update
window in the left/right column.

Thread here:

http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/msg00965.html

Following up on this: Did we find out from the owners of the LibO Facebook fan page if they can
help get the live stream set up?

Or would the Like Box work better for us?
http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like-box

Stepping back, we're talking about this page, right: http://www.facebook.com/libreoffice.org

The administrators are listed as Don Crowley and Nikola Yanev. Does anybody know them? Are they
here on this list?

-Ben

Benjamin Horst
bhorst@mac.com