Hi all,

I have been attempting to work with the Silverstripe CMS and am
currently a member of 3 Projects, the Main site (in English), the French
N-L subsite and the German N-L subsite.

So far, I have not done much in the way of changes, just translated a
couple of pages from the German subsite which I have then linked to the
French subsite as Virtual Subsite pages per the instructions given to me
by Christian.

However, I notice that Silverstripe :

1) seems to freeze an awful lot : by this I mean that I have to force a
manual refresh of the page in order to be able to reload another
document from the site I am working on. This is with Firefox 3.6 on Mac
OSX SnowLeopard. It gets particularly tricky when you think you are
working on a given webpage by having clicked it to find out that in fact
you are still working on the previous one...

2) If I click on the Switch Project button at the top of the main
Silverstripe screen (in the middle of the page), everything seems to
freeze. If I then refresh, I get taken back to the page I was working on
previously. So it doesn't yet seem possible to switch between projects
as I would have hoped.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what I might be doing wrong ?

Alex