Hi Sophie, *,

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 2:52 PM, Sophie Gautier <gautier.sophie@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks a lot. Just for information, have you seen that the mail sent
when you grant the rights contains English and German:
   * View this page in the CMS to action the request
   * Ansicht dieser Seite in deiner Webseite

Hmm - didn't pay attention to it - either it is because my
CMS-language is set to german or because I have been logged in via the
german project's URL. The mix is caused beacuse missing translation
string.

It is planned to provide access to the relevant files via VCS, so that
people can provide updates to the css, to the translations, etc.

I'll experiment a bit to see what did determine the language, the
log-in URL or the language choice of the "triggering" user (or some
other thing)

ciao
Christian